Educational Support Services are designed to help students deal with the demands of a dual curriculum that is characteristic of Jewish High Schools. Our typical student has been battling to keep afloat in classes that may feel both over stimulating and overwhelming.
The Educational Support Program at YULA Girls provides the following unique services:
- On-campus weekly meetings with students to discuss and facilitate academic issues
- Ongoing communication and advocacy with faculty and administration
- Support for students’ individual learning struggles and communication with parents
- Academic management of services for students with psycho-educational diagnoses and recommendations (private or LUASD).
- Development and coordination of appropriate accommodations and in specific cases modifications, An intervention plan is created for each student’s unique learning profile (informal 504 plan)
- Organization of assignments, materials, and time management with students
- Consultation with College Counselors regarding SAT and ACT application services for students with disabilities
Please contact the Director of Student Learning, Esther Pearl Kreiman at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information regarding Educational Support at YULA Girls.Educational Support SpecialistEsther Pearl Kreiman, MA Ed
Esther Pearl Kreiman is an experienced high school administrator and learning specialist. She serves as an educational advocate for ALL students, including those with learning challenges. Mrs. Kreiman specializes in facilitating classroom accommodations and working closely with school faculty to create an optimal learning environment for students with learning differences. Before and After School Support
Support in Mathematics is available before and after school for all students at YULA Girls School. Additional support is available with all teachers during their office hours or in weekly meetings with Mrs. Kreiman.