YULA Girls High School is an Orthodox student centered, college preparatory Yeshiva high school, where students are encouraged to find their unique and individual strengths. YULA provides an inspirational environment to cultivate those interests and passions. Each student is encouraged to become her own leader and utilize her own voice while giving back to the community at large.
Students, teachers and parents work in partnership to nurture Torah observance and growth, love of learning, personal and communal responsibility and an appreciation for the land and people of Israel.
YULA offers a rigorous and integrated General and Secular Studies curriculum that includes topics on contemporary culture with emphasis on strengthening Torah values.
Our Foundational Principles:
Devotion to Jewish Law and Observance
Embracing All Jews
Supporting and Celebrating the State of Israel
Fostering Respect, Friendship, and Togetherness
Prioritizing Communal Responsibility
Our Mission Our Passion
YULA Girls is an Orthodox Yeshiva High School dedicated to cultivating unwavering commitment to Halacha, Torah values, outstanding academic achievement, and exemplary moral conduct.
YULA Girls fulfills this mission by:
- Inculcating within each student the responsibility of each Jew toward G-d, Torah and all people
- Inspiring its students to be spiritually bonded with the Land and State of Israel
- Combining Judaic studies with the ideals of the American democratic heritage of freedom, justice and human dignity
- Instilling self-respect and respect for others as a fundamental standard
- Fostering intellectual curiosity
- Promoting excellent habits of mind including self-discipline, independence and leadership to prepare each student for a rapidly changing world
- Encouraging students to participate in service at the school and within the larger community
Yeshiva of Los Angeles Girls High School is an Orthodox high school accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).