Families seeking financial aid for YULA Girls High School must file an application through the Independent School Management Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) Program in Wilmington, DE. All financial aid will be on a first come, first serve basis. Therefore, only completed applications will be given priority once submitted. No financial aid applications will be reviewed without being first submitted to FAST with all deadlines adhered to. Please understand that once the financial aid funds are exhausted, NO MORE financial aid will be awarded.
Financial Aid grants are made for one year only and, therefore, you must reapply each year. Financial aid granted in a prior year does not guarantee financial aid granted this new year. Please understand that when tuition increases, the amount of financial aid will be adjusted to accommodate for that increase.
FAST provides YULA Girls High School a need-based financial aid analysis service which ensures that our system for establishing financial need adheres to nationally established standards of best practice. All information from FAST is kept confidential, as is all information pertaining to a family's financial aid request. To ease the online application process, FAST provides 24/7 help desk support.
To start the process, please go to our website www.yula.org/FAST. The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program, allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time.
The charge for the application is $43.00, to be paid by credit card at the end of the session. There is a $50 financial aid fee payable to YULA at the time of Registration.
After completing the online application, you will be required to mail or scan/upload your 2014, 2015, and 2016 Tax returns for both State and Federal taxes with all schedules and W-2's. If mailing, please include the School's name on the outside of the envelope to ensure faster processing of your application. Mail to:
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 19806-2594
YULA will also require the following documents mailed or scanned/uploaded to FAST.
- Personal tax returns: Your full and complete Federal and State tax returns must be submitted (2015, 2016, and 2017). If you are a returning family with previously submitted tax returns, only the most recent is required.
- K-1 income: If you report income reported to you on Form K-1, the full uncondensed K-1 must be provided. If you own, or substantially own the business from which the K-1 income is derived, the full tax return is required for each year.
- Business tax returns: If you own your business, full copies of the business tax returns are required for any and all years indicated above.
- Other income - Documentation of all other sources of income (social security, welfare, food stamps, unemployment, child support, workers compensation, etc.).
- Loan applications: If you have refinanced your home in the last eighteen (18) months, a full copy of the application must be provided.
- Mortgage statement: If you own your home, you must submit mortgage statement copies for January 2017, June 2017, and December 2017 prior to submitting this financial aid application.
- Investment accounts: copies of all investment account monthly statements for the most recent 12 months. Please organize your statements in chronological order prior to submission.
- Bank statements: Full copies of all bank account statements for the most recent 12 months. Each statement must be complete, with ALL pages for each statement. Please organize your statements in chronological order prior to submission.
- Credit card statements: Full copies of all statements for the most recent 12 months. Each statement must be complete, with ALL pages for each statement. Please organize your statements in chronological order prior to submission.
- Lease/rent agreement: Please provide a copy of your current lease or rent agreement.
- Automobile information: Please provide a copy of your current auto insurance policy. This must show all covered cars, coverage period and premium.
- Current tuition obligations: Please provide proof of all current tuition obligations and proof of payment for the 2017-2018 school year, for all children. Please be aware that college tuition and early childhood tuition are not considered by YULA when make financial aid awards.
- Copy of driver’s license and social security card from both parents.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR DOCUMENTS TO THE SCHOOL. THEY MUST BE SENT TO FAST FOR PROCESSING.
Because financial aid funds are limited and demand is high, late filing of materials may result in non-renewal of a financial aid grant. Please plan early to ensure financial aid will be available. Please also know that all accounts must be current before financial aid for the following year will be considered.
If you need more information or assistance, please contact Nancy Schiff at 310-203-0755 or email@example.com.